Besides the ordinary check valve function, this cryogenic check valve has excellent suitability, sealing performance and action performance in super low temperature conditions. It is a preferred solution for industrial applications where axial flow check valve operates under super low temperatures.
Advantages of Dipper cryogenic check valve:
1. National Utility Model Patent: Load-bearing Sealing Ring on One Piece Axial Flow Check Valve Body Design (No.ZL 2007 2 0080815.0)
2. -196°C cryogenic treatment, no phase transformation and deformation on valve body and key components
3. Cryogenic action test and cryogenic test under -196°C, reliable sealing performance
4. Sichuan best product
5. The products registered in Global Supplier Network of Sinopec Corp.
1. Simple and compact structure, easy to install
2. Non-slam design, energy saving, emission reduction, environmentally friendly
3. Prompt response, no obstruction in valve opening and Closing, reliable in running
4. Preferred solution under super low temperature working conditions from -196°C to -60°C
5. Zero leakage, long service life